21 Mountway, Waverton
0800 0936 534
We allow our visitors the following access to the information we collect:
Access is given to all collected information.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Tailoring the website for its visitors.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose of research, analysis and reporting.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that my directly affect the visitor.
- Contacting our visitors (except via telephone) for promotion of the site or products.
- Preserving social history as governed by existing law or policy.
- Contacting our visitiors via telephone for promotion of the site or products.
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Ourselves and/or our agents which utilize the information only for the purpose given.
How long is information kept?
Information is retained to meet a stated purpose, but the retention period may be longer because of a legal requirement or liability.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.